Michael (Mike) Samuels is the CEO of Great Oak Capital Limited and heads up the team presenting informative, interactive seminars for the property industry.
Here is a short list of some of Mikes achievements in the UK and in Europe.
- Traded more than 200 residential units a year nationally
- Earned a healthy 6 figure sum consistantly for many years
- Built a successful mixed rental portfolio which he sold.
- Had his own building company adding value to property
- New built several houses
- Bought, let and sold commercial units nationally
- Supplied investments to property companies
- Has an international reputation following more than 2 years in Budapest, Hungary, sourcing land for Aldi Supermarkets
- Has a close relationship with property finance specialists
- Has been involved with shopping malls, office blocks, hotels in Europe
Consultancy work has involved:
- Saving a managing agent £90,500 in 6 months
- Obtaining vacant possession of a listed property by ethically relocating the elderly tenant releasing £650,000 sale proceeds
- Putting a managment system into a company with 380 residential properties
- Managed a high end residential letting office in Knightsbridge London
- Managed in excess of 1500 residential units across southern England from Devon to Kent and into south Wales for the Co-op and other landlords with 11 staff
- Set up cloud managment and accounting system for small Merseyside landlords